We specialize in deep cleaning, strip & seal and maintenance of following surfaces:
- Vinyl floor
- PVC, Linoleum, Marmoleum
- Epoxy floors
- Concrete and mineral surfaces
Whether you need your newly installed floors to have that extra layer of protection or the old sealer on your vinyl, linoleum, hardwood or tiled floor is needing a refresh, Final Floor is here to help!
Deep cleaning floors can be a tricky task that often leaves people with damaged floors when they attempt to do it themselves. Whether its missing a step, going to fast, or using low-grade products DYI stripping and sealing can leave your floors looking worse than when you started!
Final Floor will:
1. Inspect the floor and determine the best protection, based on the material it is made of.
2. A stripping solution is applied, which helps remove the old sealer.
3. The floor is stripped with specialised equipment, which removes the top protective layer.
4. A neutralising solution is applied.
5. The floor is rinsed and left to dry.
6. The surface is treated with a sealant.
Newly laid floors will have the same process minus the stripping aspect.